The congregation Bluffs Trinity Church north of Fremont was first organized on June 2, 1879 and consisted of a large number of Dutch immigrants.
The church's second pastor, the Rev. A.M. Anderson was a rather zealous man and also began missions in Oakland, Kennard-Orum, Blair, and Fremont.
The present church was built in 1882 and was completed, furnished, and decorated at the cost of $299.54. The bell tower was a later addition.
Some interesting statistics on the current congregation can be found here.
The "Guidelines for Ringing Church Bells" hangs near the church's bell rope.